Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday

Welcome! Today I will begin a weekly post called Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday. For the past 25 years, I have collected quotes that inspired me. These quotes may be of a religious, spiritual, relationship, sports, or business nature My hope is the weekly quote will resonate with you causing you to pause for a minute and reflect. Perhaps you will share it with that person who is in need of reading this very quote.

“You cannot have a happy ending to an unhappy journey”

I have learned that every moment is a part of my life’s journey. Whether I am going to the post office or the grocery store I need to be happy and enjoy every minute of that particular journey. When I am in a hurry, feeling anxious, or in my head, I am missing the journey. I am at my best when I take time to observe the beauty around me and enjoy and engage those people I come in contact with on my journey. Blessings  …susan

Source of quote: Esther & Jerry Hicks  Abraham-Hicks Publications  9-13-1997

If you are so inclined, please leave a comment expressing your own thoughts and inspiration after reading this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment