Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday March 21, 2010

Welcome to my Spiritual & Inspirational Sunday post. For over twenty-five years I have collected various spiritual and inspirational quotes and messages. My hope is that when you read these, you will pause and reflect. Perhaps you will share this post with a friend who just so happens to be in need of reading what I am sharing today.

A friend of mine sent me this email forward last year.  Though it was written about a woman, I believe it also applies to men.

Who Am I?

What makes me weak?   My fears.

What makes me whole?  My God.

What keeps me standing?  My faith.

What makes me compassionate? My selflessness.

What makes me honest? My integrity.

What sustains my mind?  My quest for knowledge.

What teaches me lessons?  My mistakes.

What lift’s my head high? My pride, not arrogance.

What it I can’t go on?  Not an option.

What makes me victorious? My courage to climb.

What makes me competent? My confidence.

What makes me sensual? My insatiable essence.

What makes me beautiful?  My everything.

What makes me a woman?  My heart.

Who says I need love? I do.

What empowers me?  My God & Me.

Who am I? I am a proud strong woman!

Unknown

As I read this I am reminded that with my faith in God and in myself I am truly a proud strong woman!  Blessings.  …susan

No comments:

Post a Comment